Born and raised in SoCal with a love for travel and the outdoors, my family and I reside just outside of Los Angeles in a cute little community nestled between LA and Santa Barbara. Aside from my love of documenting life's greatest milestones I thought it would be fun to share a few fun facts you might not know... enjoy!
- I. LOVE. CAKE and can almost promise it's half the reason I work in the wedding industry.
- My fear of animals comes from having been bucked off a horse and headbutted by a camel (not at the same time).
- Dancing, red wine and a good charcuterie plate are the way to my heart.
- My necklace purchases are solely based on how they'll start a conversation at an event or party.
- One of my favorite games is Six Degrees of Separation. I love trying to figure out if we have a common friend or acquaintance.
- Never in my life (knock on wood) have I broken a bone.
- FOMO is real and I have a severe case of it.
I can't wait to hear all about YOU!